Sadly, a loss of funding has forced us to suspend publication after the summer 2018 issue. It pains us to announce that we can no longer accept subscriptions. To anyone with an active subscription, we apologize for the inconvenience and will reach out to you individually to make alternative arrangements. To everyone who has supported New Madrid in the past decade, we offer our heartfelt thanks.
You may still order individual issues, current and past, for $8.00 per copy.
Our Order Form handles these requests. Please fill it out and send it with your payment to:
Attn: Betsy Puckett
New Madrid orders
Department of English and Philosophy
Murray State University
7C Faculty Hall
Murray KY 42071-3341
Please make checks out to Murray State University.
Jacque E. Day
To request permission to reprint any material from past issues of New Madrid, please email the following information:
- The title of the piece and the requested portion (if not the whole piece)
- The issue of New Madrid in which it originally appeared, with page numbers
- The type and medium of work (book, magazine, web or print, etc.) in which the selected material is to appear
- The title of the work in which the selected material is to appear
- Names of all contributing authors and editors of the work
- Please begin the SUBJECT line with “Permission Request.”
Please email your request to Ann Neelon.
Our typical response time is one to two weeks.